Mint leaves or pudina contains anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe the acne pimples. Regular use of a mint mask or juice results in fading the acne scars. Especially in the summer season, when your face becomes an oil factory and you are irritating with acne and pimples. Mint help relieve indigestion and also soothe an upset stomach. This time your best skin specialist is a mint mask and mint juice. Rest assured, both methods will help you to get rid of this itching trouble.
Mint plant has been used completely from roots to leaves for centuries. For its cooling properties, mint leaves are used in a lot of skin-caring creams, lotions, cleansers, face packs, face washes, and shampoos also. The history of podina begins with the history of men. It has been used in daily food. Either you eat its chattni or use directly on the face, it gives benefits to the skin.
How to use
- Grind podina leaves and directly use on pimples and scars as a mask.Wash when it get dry or clean after 15 mints with rose water .For best result use sponge wet with rose water and clean pores clogged with extra fats and dirt.
- Grind one cup of mint leaves and a glass of water.Take this juice once daily, after two weeks your fresh and clean skin will answer itself. You can continue its use until desire results obtained.
Peppermint oil for acne scars
If you want a ready-made and easy solution for acne issues you can use peppermint oil for acne scars. You can include peppermint oil into your skincare routine to cleanse the face, while the cooling effect of menthol relieves inflammation and irritation caused by acne.
How to Use Peppermint Oil:
- Take a patch test before using peppermint oil so that you may know either it is suitable for you or not.
- Dilute it in water or a carrier oil like olive oil and jojoba oil before being applied directly to the skin.
- Massage lightly in circles.
How to Buy:
Peppermint oil is available online you can easily buy it.